Dispute logo





Comcast is an internet provider and home phone service provider.

Take action against Comcast

What are you supposed to do if you have a dispute with Xfinity over your television, internet, telephone, or wireless bill, and they aren't responding to your concerns? You likely have several options, including suing Xfinity in Small Claims Court. Get started today by sending them a demand letter through Dispute. You can generate and make your demand from your phone or computer in mere minutes.

About Comcast
  • 1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia PA 19103
  • Customer Service · https://www.xfinity.com/multifamily/contact#:~:text=Are%20you%20an%20Xfinity%20customer,%2D800%2Dxfinity%20for%20Assistance.
  • 1-800-934-6489
  • Registered agent · The Corporation Trust Company
  • Registered agent address · 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington Delaware 19801

Start a case against Comcast for free

No payments until after you see your finished paperwork.