This article will explain how to amend a filed Small Claims document. In short, Dispute cannot amend a case on your behalf. We provide the court’s contact information which will be your jumping-off point for requesting an amendment.


Purchased and successfully filed Small claims ($99) or Concierge ($349) service.


Step 1:

Choose the specific case you want from the Active Cases page.


Image caption

Step 2:

Scroll down to find the name of the courthouse where the filing occurred.


Step 3:

Head to the courthouse page to find Dispute's collection of contact information. The information is organized by State.


Step 4:

After selecting the state, scroll through the list of courthouses covered by Dispute until you find the one you need. Click on it.


Step 5:

Utilize the presented information to reach out to the court and ask them how to change your filed small claims case.

hayward small claims court california

If you have any additional questions about amending your case, please contact us.

Further reading: