Dispute logo



Browse topics

Popular articles

How to File a Complaint Against a California Employer for Nonemployment

Suppose you believe a business has discriminated against you and that is why you were not accepted into employment with them. In that case, you can file a complaint with The Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), a division of the labor board. This is the primary law that protects you in the state of California for...

· 3 min read